She was an american girl, raised on promises

She couldn't help thinking that there was a little more to life

Somewhere else

After all, it was a great big world

With lots of places to run to

~Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers~

Friday, March 12, 2010

Yay! Weekend!

I decided to inform someone that they forgot the section on our new, mandatory "Daily Production Reports" that requires us to write down how many times we used the bathroom, whether we pissed or crapped, and how many squares of toilet paper we used to wipe. I think maybe I'll email my boss on Monday with that info.

In other news, I'm extremely glad it's Friday, even though it means The Boy is leaving for Vegas tomorrow and I won't see him until Tuesday when he gets back into town. Of course, anything seems bearable when one is sitting at one's favorite bar sipping Newcastle (as I currently am).

Last night also made the day better since I spent the evening at J's house having margaritas, shrimp, and cream puffs with two awesome ladies. :)

Agenda for this weekend includes lunch with Stef, Alice in Wonderland in 3D with Stef and another friend, laundry, and cleaning my house and attempting to clean The Boy's house as much as possible. We'll see how far I make it since I have to clean up some at my house as well. My bathroom sink and shower have been staring at me accusingly every morning when I get ready for work.

I'm also going to do laundry at The Boy's house simply because I can watch movies on his ginormous TV while I fold. Haha. Of course, I have to finish his and The Munchkin's laundry first.

No comments:

Post a Comment