She was an american girl, raised on promises

She couldn't help thinking that there was a little more to life

Somewhere else

After all, it was a great big world

With lots of places to run to

~Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers~

Monday, March 1, 2010

Can I just say...

I am completely addicted to Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos?

I've always been the kind of person who'd rather have something salty and crunchy than something sweet (with the exception of chocolate and ice cream), but I've always HATED Cheetos. Until now.

There's just something wonderfully delicious about this particular brand of incredibly unhealthy snack. Every time I see them on sale (I'm far too cheap to buy chips at full price), I MUST buy at least 2 bags. Then, I promptly hide one in the back of my "snack basket" on the top of my refrigerator so that I'm not tempted to eat them too quickly.

It's like an obsession. A disgustingly delicious obsession.

1 comment:

  1. Duuuuuuuuude! I'M FREAKING OBSESSED WITH THESE TOO! It's so unlike me! HAHAHA What the heeeeeck?

    ReplyDelete