She was an american girl, raised on promises

She couldn't help thinking that there was a little more to life

Somewhere else

After all, it was a great big world

With lots of places to run to

~Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers~

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Darn kids!

Last night, while I was waiting for the rice to finish cooking for dinner, I was sitting on the couch at my house with The Boy and The Munchkin. The Munchkin was sitting on my lap when she poked my stomach and told me, "Bethanie, you have a fat belly."

"Oh, really?"

"Yep, I think you're going to have a baby."

"No way."

"Uh hu! You're going to have a baby."

I almost died laughing. The Boy missed the entire exchange and I had to repeat it to him. I don't think he found it as funny as I did. Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment