She was an american girl, raised on promises

She couldn't help thinking that there was a little more to life

Somewhere else

After all, it was a great big world

With lots of places to run to

~Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers~

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I have a NEW BLOG!!!

For all of you who've been harrassing me left and right to continue blogging, I am BACK! Haha!

As of now, there isn't much to report. I'm currently stealing The Boy's computer to update my iPhone while The Munchkin comes in to ask what I'm doing every five minutes.

It's a good night. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow much, since The Boy has to go back to work sometime and I won't get to see him again until Saturday and I won't see The Munchkin until Sunday. But, I'm determined to power through this horrific week...and try not to punch my boss in the face in the meantime.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment